CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Sunday, August 10, 2003

went downstairs just now to meet wai and roy. bluffed my mom that i was going to the plaza to borrow some books at 6 and i just got home.. ha. after meeting them, we took a lrt to jelapang to meet jacob. haha. he brought oscar ( his veryyy cute white dog ) down too! :)

so cute.. and we laughed so much.. over the things that jacob said. haha. then there was this other dog trying to hug oscar.. and they were both male dogs.. how about that?! haha. homosexuality in dogs too? hrrms. lol* stupid jacob kept asking his dog to bite my ass. and he claimed that his ass is smaller that mine.. hrmf.

we were so bored so we went up for a drink.. ended up sitting down bitching. about.. -ahem ahem- cant say anything.. everything we said in the house today is to be kept amongst wrdj ( wai, roy, daph, jacob ) haha. sounds like some radio station right? lol. was kinda a serious talk thingy.. yar. not much laughter..

and i needed to do some *ahem grocery shopping.. so we walked over to greenridge's shopping centre. while walking there, i asked wai to carry me. haha. then after awhile jacob carried me.. and then he claimed that he could carry me with one hand.. so he put me down.. then just use one hand to grab my waist area and lifted me up.. and i was screaming like fuck. cos it was so scary. i could have fell or something.. haha. but i didnt larhs. but my navel area hurt a little after that. anyway, i bought lots and lots of instant noodles and potato chips. then wai asked roy to help her buy fag rite.. when they bought it, they refused to give it to wai.. so we started chasing them.. and they ran veryy fast.. so we went up to the house knocking on the door when the lift door opened and we saw them.. haha. stupid. went to fag rite, at the staircase area.. then jacob was telling us sad stories.. so sad can.. so touching. awww. then he started looking through my "shopping bag" and asked me which one was my favourite instant noodles.. and he took it. stupid.. haha. and he claimed it wasnt on purpose..

hrrm. curry chicken for dinner.. like as if im not fat enough. i just downloaded all the songs on the how to deal soundtrack. yipee. :) im one happy girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home